- Contact the Warehouse Exchange team.
- To find your perfect match, we need to know the location, number of pallets, commodity, storage configuration, storage term and start date.
- Get pricing on warehousing to suit your needs within 48 hours.
2 Book Space
- Arrange a site tour at your selected location.
- Confirm the start and end dates.
- Book the number of pallets you need to store.
- Warehouse Exchange confirms the booking.
- Set up your account with us.
3 Transfer Stock
- We will arrange a transfer plan for containers/trucks to be delivered to the warehouse.
- Each pallet will be assigned a unique pallet ID.
- New inventory will be visible on our platform once it is put into storage.
- You pay W-E for storage and handling services.
- Book online for pallets to be shipped from the warehouse to your delivery points, as required.
- Track inventory on our cloud-based system.
- Warehouse Exchange manages the process from start to finish.